In this 3D Animation certificate module students will explore Adobe After Effects, and learn the real-world production techniques that are used to create music videos, title treatments and advertising. While broadening their design sensibilities, students will learn how to create AE compositions, set keyframes, and apply masks, effects, and transitions. We’ll expand upon previous Photoshop and Illustrator lessons to see how our static designs can come to life through motion graphics.
- Create After Effects compositions and organize projects
- Navigate After Effects user interface and menus
- Adjust a layer’s transforms and set keyframes
- Understand key principles of motion
- Create animated masks, apply effects and transitions
- Export media using the Render Queue
- Understand basic video compression