This 3D Animation class concentrates on set design and interior architecture. Students will use reference materials to create models of an interior space and the elements with in it to scale. Hands-on demonstrations, exercises and lectures on modeling techniques using NURBS and SubDivision Surfaces with emphasis on clean geometry will help the students gain a greater understanding of the set creation process. The student models will later be used in creating realistic lighting.
- Create Floorplans for their interior space
- Learn to change Units of Measurement to create models to the correct scale
- Learn common NURBS modeling techniques
- Learn to create nCloth simulations
- Learn efficient workflows for complex sets
- Create textures from photographs
- Learn to create displacement maps