This course begins the process of focusing and defining each student’s creative identity by writing a biographical artist’s statement, then selecting, reviewing and refining a portfolio that best defines his or her current creative ability and professional ambition. To complete their 3D Animation certificate, students will be working together as a class along with meetings with portfolio advisors and through focused individual effort, students will learn how to define and present their distinctive vision to their chosen field of study.
- Learn to write Contracts and protect their work
- Create Professional documents, such as invoices, business cards, resumes, etc
- Revisit their body of work to select their best pieces, and the pieces that best represent their professional ambitions
- Create a Demo Reel/Image Gallery
- Create a Portfolio Website, a Resume, and a Biography