A continuation of Signal Flow + Recording I, this Audio Production certificate module continues the study of signal flow in a modern recording studio introducing a digital console into the recording path. Working in hybrid environments, the integration of both analog and digital signals in the signal chain are thoroughly examined.
- Effectively work in hybrid digital/analog recording environments
- Set up + monitor cue (headphone) mixes
- Clock digital equipment in a recording studio
- Record independently in all of CDA’s Recording Studios + Edit Suites
- Continue to develop production skills while working with a musician in the studio as well as while creating productions of your own in the classroom