This course provides an in-depth look into signal flow and recording in the modern studio and pays particular attention to optimal studio setup and signal routing using an analog/digital consoles and the patch bay. Concepts are presented through lecture, hands-on activities, and a final test at the end of the module.
- Understand the Pro Tools I/O page and it’s integration with the studios
- Understand and be able to draw the internal signal flow of the console
- Understand Inserts and how to use them
- Be able to use outboard effects in Both Studio D and F
- Expand the preset Cue mix capabilities of your board
- Integrate all of the capabilities of an analog board with a mix in Pro Tools