Students apply what they have learned thus far in the program to a project of their choosing. They will develop a project plan and a production schedule. This is a good opportunity to work with a client (an existing client, family member, or a student from a different program at the school). It can also be a continuation or further development of an earlier project so long as there are new deliverables. Students are graded not only on the project, but also on how well they keep to the schedule they set.
- Outcomes from DG110 through DG170
- Work with a client (optional)
- Design a capstone portfolio piece
- Utilize the various programs they have learned to complete new project
- Establish and observe a production schedule for their projects