This Filmmaking class will be devoted mainly to post production and any production that still needs to be completed. The objective of this week is for the students to finish shooting their project and begin complete post production phase. It is the goal of this week’s class for the students to have a completed commercial video which meets the client’s expectations and which will deliver the message the client needs to communicate.
- Edit commercial video which achieves the client’s communicated goals.
- Proper set-up of Final Cut Pro to handle complex editing.
- Ability to edit a video following an approved script.
- Ability to tell the agreed story.
- Creative use of graphics to communicate the client’s goals.
- Creative use of music (all legal) to enhance the story.
- Use of monitor/scopes for viewing and assessment.